About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Design Wall Monday Feb 13, 2012

Saturday we worked on our quilted sweatshirts in our little quilt group.  I finished applying the fabric strips and stay-stitching before reconstructing it.  It's a little big, so I plan on taking out the side seams and sleeves so I can reduce the amount of fabric in those areas.  Once I get a better fit, then I'll apply the binding around the bottom, center openings and neckline area.  Because I have enough overlap, I'm thinking of using buttons down the front for closure.  I also have some squares cut and partially sewn for a pillowcase on the wall behind the dress form. 

Be sure to check out Patchwork Times with July L so see what others have on their design walls this week.
 
Happy Sewing, y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...