About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, February 15, 2013

On The Needles–Feb 15, 2013

Last night I started a new washcloth.  I thought I’d try to incorporate the Yarn Harlot’s One Row Scarf stitch pattern.  In December I made a neck warmer for myself using this pattern. 
OTN-021513-B
I’m using my size 7 US circular needles and Peaches and Cream 100% cotton yarn. 


 

OTN-021513Then there’s the dreaded gray socks.  I started knitting these socks in November and then set them aside until after the holidays.  I remember starting one heel, goofing up and then taking it out.  I started over again, but didn’t follow through with completing the heel at the time.  I set it down again for a couple of weeks.  Well, I just finished frogging it out for the second time.  I need quiet time to concentrate and just knit both sock heels so I can move on to the easy part, knitting the legs.  We’ll see if that happens this week or not.



Funny how different lighting changes the color of what you’re photographing.  This sock looks more blue than gray in this pic.

I’m linked up with Patchwork Times, On The Needles this week.  Be sure to go check out what other’s have on their needles.

Happy Knitting,
     ~Diane

2 comments:

  1. good luck on the socks the scarf is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purple and that is something I don't have in my collection -- a purple washcloth. May have to remedy that!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...