About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Back To Square One mystery quilt progress

Better late than never!

I thought about doing Judy's Back To Square One mystery quilt, but couldn't decided on the fabric colors so I put it off.  Then yesterday I was making plans for the baby quilt I'd like to make this month and this medallion would be perfect.  After an hour or more of  pulling fabrics, I came up with this combination.  It's not really baby colors, so it may end up being a wall hanging at the cabin.  I might even do some fancier quilting on it.....we'll see.

At any rate, here is my progress through clues 1 and 2.

         ~Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...