About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Design Wall Monday - April 15, 2013


Even though I'm supposed to be planing and packing, I started a new quilt top.  I was so encouraged with all the nice things our local QOV group is doing that I wanted to make at least a top or two to donate.  There was fabric left over from the ones I worked on last month so I put together a design in EQ and have started cutting the pieces.  The plan was to cut all the major pieces, making a kit.  I wasn't going to actually start piecing this until I get up to the lake for the summer, but I wanted to make sure I had the correct sizes for a couple of the blocks.

This center block will measure 18" finished.  I will also be making smaller 6-inch star blocks and some Half Square Triangle blocks.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit Patchwork Times for links to more Design Wall posts.

 ~Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...