About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

My "QOV Stars" quilt is quilted


I was so pleased today when I went to our local QOV (Quilts of Valor) sew-in at Montavilla Sewing in Portland, Oregon.  My quilt has been beautifully quilted.  In fact I heard that it was one that was quilted by the group during the recent Machine Quilting Expo last month.  I don't know who to credit, but they did a wonderful job.  I love the stars.


I also finished with making the pattern instructions and graphics.  Whew!  So, if you would like a pdf copy of my pattern, "QOV Stars", you can find a link on my Free Patterns tab here on my blog.  Please remember that any of my free patterns are for personal or charitable use only.  

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Quilting,

             ~Diane



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...