About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, January 13, 2012

New Logo

I just spent the majority of the day clicking and viewing and reading all sorts of info about creating a blog. My mind is bloggled!  

I decided to create a logo/button for Pine Point Designs. 
Here are three ideas I'm considering: 

Option A

Option B
Option C
Do you have a favorite?

2 comments:

  1. My first gut reaction was Design 2, but the text is lost - but now I think I like Design 1 . . . such decisions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Design 2 as well. I've been fiddling with trying to get the text to show better. I'll leave the blog header what it is for now. I decided to go with my cabin-in-the-woods graphic for my general logo and profile pic. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Perhaps things will look totally different next time you stop by. ~Diane

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...