About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Starting off the year with a Blog

Well...I've gone and done it.  I've decided to start blogging.  Friends have encouraged me to jump in, but for several years I have been content just reading gobs of good quilt and crafts blogs out there.  I'm so impressed with all the creativity that people share.  Likewise, I hope others will get some inspiration from the things I plan to present here.  

Currently I am working on a few smaller quilt projects.  As soon as I figure out how this blog thingy works, I will post some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...