About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Design Wall Monday - Mar 5, 2012

I finally made one of the Dreamweaver blocks by Peggy Martin.  As I've mentioned before, I have enrolled in several Craftsy.com online classes and Peggy teaches the Quick Strip Paper Piecing class.  

I like the look of this block, how the star points intertwine.  Unfortunately I don't have any more of the light purple fabric so this will be the only block of it's kind.  

I also like her open weave sashing so I decided to frame this block using her technique.  I still need to add some black strips around the outside.  This will eventually be a small wall hanging, probably for my bedroom.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Leave a comment if you like.  Be sure to check out all the other Design Walls that are linked to Judy L's blog.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...