About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Design Wall Monday - June 25, 2012

I've made some more progress on the star wall hanging I'm making for a friend.  The color in the photo is a little off because the large house-shaped patches are a light yellow.  I'm having some problems with making this all go together and may have to hand-piece the outer sections to the interior part. 

Be sure to visit Judy's Patchwork Times blog to see what others have posted on their design walls this week.

Thanks for stopping by.....and.....Happy Sewing!


2 comments:

  1. Such an intricate play--looks wonderful in those colors. Someday I hope to be brave enough to attempt a similar star--Lone Star has been on my list forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This project so far has been quite at challenge for me. I've never done a Lone Star before either. I'm hoping that it'll all come together well. Thanks for your comments.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...