About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

On The Needles - June 15, 2012

My pair of pink and green toe-up socks are coming along.  I have another inch or so to knit before starting the heel.  I like the idea of the after-thought heel.  I plan to knit the stitches with scrap yarn so there will be no hole as I knit the remaining leg and cuff.  I've never tried this technique and look forward to seeing how well it works.  After I complete the rest of the sock, then I'll go back and remove the scrap yarn, pick up the live stitches and knit the heel shaping.

It's been another busy week, but I'm still plugging along.  Thanks for stopping by.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...