About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Design Wall Monday - Nov 5, 2012

I just realized that I did not do a blog post last week to show my progress on the baby trip around the world quilt I'm making.  So....here's what I should have posted last Monday, November 5:

It took a while for me to decided on the border after completing the quilt interior.  I really like the skinny little yellow strip, especially next to the purple.  It really makes the colors pop. 

I sewed the yellow and purple strips together before attaching to the quilt.  Because I wasn't very accurate with my start and stops when I added the border, the process of mitering the corners was more challenging than it needed to be. 

Thanks for stopping by.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...