About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Getting It Done–February, 2013

So far, so good with listing my goals for the month.  Last month I was able to accomplish all that I had hoped and then some.  I blogged about it here.  

For February I decided to list only my quilting and knitting related goals. 
GID-FEB

I’m linked up with the Patchwork Times Getting It Done challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Quilting,
         ~  Diane

2 comments:

  1. You did great on your January goals! I like that you have decided to make a scrappy quilt each month and I look forward to seeing them. Thansk for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you did fantastic with your January list. Love the pj's I agree comfort before fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...