About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, January 11, 2013

On The Needles - Jan 11, 2013

This week has been slow, knitting-wise.  I got another pair of fingerless gloves cast on and loaded onto two circular needles so I can knit them two-at-once.  The cuff ribbing is complete and I'm ready to begin the patterning.

No progress to report on the grey socks which I think I started back in November.  These are for my hubby and so they took a back seat to the Christmas gifts I worked on.

Be sure to visit Patchwork Times blog for links to other great projects.


Getting It Done - January 2013 -  Progress Report

I'm happy to report that I've complete three of the four items on my list.

1.  Quilting:  The star wall hanging has been quilted and I've set another goal of getting it labeled and bound by the end of the month.

2.  Knitting:  still working on the fingerless gloves
 
3.  Sewing:  I made the jammie pants and, with the left over fabric, was able to make a matching top.

3.  Pattern:  I finally got the instructions and graphics to an acceptable state.  I add the Quilted Gift Bag pattern to my Free Quilt Patterns page.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting.
                           ~Diane



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...