About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Blog 1-Year Anniversary

Wow!  I can’t believe that its been a whole year since I started this blog. 

In honor of the big occasion I have posted a new, free pattern. 

Quilted Gift Bag

QGB-B
QGB-Blue (551x800)
For more information, click on the page tab “Free Quilt Patterns”.  If you want a copy, just send me an email request (my email address is on my Contact page). 

My patterns are electronic form, (PDF files), and you will need a viewing program in order to open and print the patterns.  You can download a free version of Adobe Reader HERE
Thanks for visiting Pine Point Designs. 

~ Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...