About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, January 4, 2013

On The Needles - Jan 4, 2013



Not much knitting progress to report for the past week.  I've been organizing the sewing room and doing a little garment sewing.

The purple fingerless gloves need the thumbs finished.  This is easy to set aside because it won't take that long to complete.  

The gray socks are still at the heel stage.  I'm doing short row heels and am just looking for some quiet time to concentrate on getting them right.  I made a cardboard form to insert into the sock on the right to get an idea of what they will look like on a foot.  The ribbing pattern draws the fabric inward and makes them look strange otherwise.

Be sure to visit Judy's blog, Patchwork Times, for links to other On The Needles posts.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...