About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Valentine Table Topper–free quilt pattern


With Valentine’s Day just around the corner I decided to put my “Hearts On The Table” topper pattern on my Free Patterns page. 
This is a simple but elegant table topper with appliqued hearts.  The finished measurement is approximately 27” square. 
I haven’t figured out how to make it a download.  Apparently Blogger does not support uploading files, so if you want it, please email me (see my profile page) and I’ll send the pdf file to you.

Blogger Labels: free quilt pattern,Valentine,Table Topper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...