About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, May 10, 2013

On The Needles–May 10, 2013




The knitted wash cloth pattern I chose for this month is called the Bee Stitch Cloth.  This is the first time I’ve knitted a pattern using the “k1 in the stitch below”.  Things are going well so far.  I'm liking the density of the cloth.  However I did discover that, while watching an exciting movie, I got off one row.  This pattern has a right and wrong side so I will try to incorporate this new “pattern” again when I get close to the end so that it looks intentional.
 
I’m using size 7 needles with Sugar ‘n Cream Faded Denim (variegated) 100% cotton yarn.




I'm linked up with Patchwork Times.  Be sure to visit Judy's blog for links to other On The Needles blog posts.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Knitting!
    ~Diane

1 comment:

  1. Haven't tried this stitch. I love this color of yarn and made a dishcloth with it this month. Like to TRY to knit them while I watch tv, too. They often put me to sleep, too. haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...