About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Design Wall Monday - May 13, 2013

This week I'm working on piecing "Boy It's Spring" baby quilt.  All the smaller blocks are made so now it's a matter of assembling the rows and columns.

Now that I'm up at the lake, I don't have a nice design wall like the one at home.  The blocks for this quilt have been laid out on a portable flannel design wall by Fons & Porter on top of the guest bed.  I have my eye on a wall in the guest room that I might be able to use after I rearrange some furniture.

Thanks for stopping by.  I'm linked up with Patchwork Times Design Wall Monday.

UPDATE:
I just finished hanging up my new design wall.  Here's a better photo of the quilt blocks.  A couple of the blocks need to be switched around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...