Friday, June 21, 2013

On The Needles - Jun 21, 2013


For the month of June I chose to knit the Sanquar Check Washcloth.   Recently I purchased a 14 ounce ball of Peaches & Creme variegated cotton yarn that I thought would work well for this pattern.  The background yarn is white.  I don't think the design shows up as well as it could, so in future I would probably use a dark, solid color yarn to achieve a better contrast.  

This was not a hard pattern to make and I'm glad I tried something new.  

Be sure to visit Patchwork Times for links to other On The Needles blog posts.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Knitting!

                 ~Diane

5 comments:

  1. very ice, it would look good in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute design. Purples and greens.....yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy. I'm favoring the purples and greens too these days.

      Delete
  3. love it! I thought the pattern was quite striking, even from the little thumbnail photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pattern...thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...