About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Got It Done-–May 2013

In keeping with Judy L’s Getting It Done challenge of posting a list of goals each month and also posting a progress report, I am presenting my list of completions for the month of May.

Here is my original goal list:
GID-May

May Baby Quilt top

Maby-Baby
“Boy It’s Spring” is the name I gave this quilt top.  It measures 37” square. 

This was a fun and easy quilt top to piece.  I like the combination of bright and pastels.

For more information about this quilt, check out my blog post.





Craftsy BOM

BOM2013-May
This month’s block is called “Strippy Spools”.
I chose to make mine with patriotic fabrics in honor of Memorial Day. 
The block measures 8-1/2” but I it to 7-1/2” as instructed.  This would be a good block to use for Quilts of Valor.







May Washcloth

MayWashcloth-1
The pattern I chose to knit for this month is called the Bee Stitch Cloth.  I blogged about it here.

I used a light blue variegated 100% cotton yarn.  The finished size is 9”x10”. 






QOV Quilt Top

Not done yet.  I still have some red star blocks to make and then sew the rows and columns together.  I may have to put this on my list for June.

Bonus Completion:

Thrifty Washcloth

ThriftyWashcloth
This washcloth is made homemade variegated yarn.  My blog post of May 24 gives all the details.









Get It Done – June 2013 goals

Here is my list for next month. 
GID-Jun2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...