About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Design Wall Monday, Sept 2, 2013

Here are the quilt labels I will be putting on some baby quilts I recently finished quilting.  The labels will include the quilt name, my name and the date.  I considered printing the labels but will write them out by hand using Micron pigma pens instead.

I made templates with word processing software and will use the printouts to trace over the lettering.

Thanks for visiting.
I'm linked up with Patchwork Times "Design Wall Monday".

Happy Quilting!

            ~Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...