About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, September 9, 2013

Design Wall Monday September 9, 2013


This Quilt of Valor top is finally done!

I began designing and piecing this quilt back in April and May.  In the end I decided to scrap my original idea for borders and went with simple red, white and blue.  A shortage of dark blue fabric pretty much drove that decision and I wanted to keep from buying yet more fabric.  I know, that's a job most of us love, however a recent inventory of my fabric stash has me concerned that I have way more than I can possible sew up.

I'm planning to donate this top to our local QOV group and have someone else do the quilting.

Be sure to visit Patchwork Times and check out all the other Design Wall blog posts.
           Happy Quilting!
                  ~Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...