About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, September 9, 2013

Got It Done - Summer 2013

I thought it would be best to combine my Got It Done posts for June, July, and August since I really didn't accomplish much.  

For the past five years I've been blessed to be able to spend the summer months at Pine Point, our single-wide mobile home located on a lake in northeastern Washington state.  Even though I took lots of fabric and my good sewing machine, it was hard to get motivated.  The weather was awesome.  Lots of friends came up to camp and fish.

JUNE

Here was my list for June:

1.  I was able to get all of the interior of the QOV star quilt pieced.  Then I set it aside until I was satisfied with the border design......finished on September 8.

2.  June washcloth

3.  Craftsy BOM

4.  Inchelium Star quilt.....not started.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JULY

Even though my goals were more realistic this month, I still struggled......But, the fishing was GREAT!
 

1.  July washcloth

2.  Craftsy BOM (Tumbling Blocks)......not started

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUGUST

This month was a little more productive.

1.  August washcloth

2.  Craftsy BOM.  This month is the foundation basket.  September will be making and applying the applique flowers.

3.  Baby quilt. I did the quilting on "Boy It's Spring" baby quilt which I finished piecing in May.


4.  "9-Patch Posies" baby quilt.  This top was pieced in March and finally quilted in August.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...