September was a more productive month for me. Here's my Get It Done list:
1. Knit washcloth. For more information, see my previous blog post (here).
2. Craftsy BOM. The August block was creating the basket. This month we made the applique flowers. I blogged about it here.
3. Bind three baby quilts. I donated these quilts to a pastor friend of mine who will find good homes for them.
4. QOV star quilt pattern. I have most of the instructions worked out but still need to add some finishing touches on the pattern.
5. Scrappy Asterisk Baby Quilt. All the blocks are made.
Now, Here is the list of things I'd like to accomplish in October.