About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, October 11, 2013

On The Needles - October 11, 2013

I've been wanting to knit a lace shawl and I think I found just the pattern to try.


The Holden Shawlette by Mindy Wilkes is a free pattern download on Ravelry.  You can find it Here.  

I'm using size 6US circular needles and white Spring Song 100% Acrylic yarn from my stash.  This yarn was purchased at least 25 years ago at Super Yarn Mart.  It seems to be the right weight for this project so I'll use it to work out the pattern before I get some really nice luscious yarn.

I'm linked up with On The Needles over at Patchwork Times.

What's on your needles?

      ~Diane

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...