About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Baby Blocks borders


Yesterday I finished adding the pieced border surrounding the large Tumbling Blocks.  Since the center block is odd sized, I added about 3 inches of background all around it and then trimmed it down to the size I needed for the pieced borders to fit properly.  I'm pleased that it all worked out.

Thanks for stopping by.

I'm linked up with Needle and Thread Thursday over at My Quilt Infatuation and Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

      Happy Quilting!

               ~Diane

6 comments:

  1. This is such a cool quilt! I love the depth of the blocks and the border looks fantastic!

    Thanks so much for sharing at Needle and Thread Thursday!

    :) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quilt! It looks like you can grab some blocks and begin stacking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your quilt. Tumbling blocks is my husbands favorite block of all time. The 3-D effect it makes is addicting. Your pieced border is perfect for it too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...