About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Design Wall Monday - November 25, 2013


Over the weekend I was able to get the four alternate blocks made.  I chose white for the background fabric which is a bit brighter than the off-white used in the original blocks.  


Once these blocks are all assembled the interior of the quilt will measure about 34-inches square.  The next step will be to figure out what or how to expand this to meet my goal of a quilt that measures about 60" x 80".

I'm open to any suggestions you might have.  Just leave me a comment if you have any good ideas to share.  Thanks for stopping by.  I'm linked up with Patchwork Times.

Happy Quilting,
         ~Diane
  


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...