About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, November 29, 2013

On The Needles - November 29, 2013

For the month of November I chose to knit the "Checker-Square Garter Dishcloth" designed by Kala K.  If you are interested in the pattern, I found it Here.  


This pattern has a total of 24 rows which are repeated 4 times.  I'm using size size 7US dpns and 100% cotton yarn in two colors - white and psychedelic (by Sugar 'n Cream).  I absolutely love the bright variegated yarn in contrast to the white.  

Presently I'm on my last pattern repeat with only about ten rows to go.  The pattern says it finishes at about 10-1/2" square, but mine will be slightly larger.  

I'm also still working on finishing up the Holden Shawlette.  I chose to do the picot bindoff which takes a lot longer to do.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Check out Patchwork Times for more On The Needles links.  

Happy Knitting,
     ~Diane

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...