About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, October 30, 2015

Stars-N-Stripes QOV #5

This week I finished up my latest Stars-N-Stripes design for Quilts of Valor.  I started with my first design and then made changes to the center portion of the quilt.
QOV Stars-N-Stripes design #5
 After constructing all the blocks, I laid them out on my design cloth and was prepared to sew them together.  But, the center seemed too blue.  That's probably because I used a dark almost solid blue.  After letting it set for a while ( a week or more) I decided to change those blocks and add some of the multi-colored fabric that I planned to use for the outer border.  





This quilt top measures 63" x 81".  All 35 blocks finish at 9-inches square. 

I'm linking up with:

Please check out these links to see what others have been working on this week.

Thanks for stopping by....and...Happy Quilting!!!
   ~Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...