About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Quiltville Mystery quilt Part 1-3

For many years I have hung back in the shadows and watched Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilts come to life.....for other people.  For the first time I have decided to go ahead and participate.  

Here is a sampling of my Part 1 units.  I made a total of 165 4-patch units which measure 3-1/2" square.




The finished quilt measures 87" x 87" and that seems a bit too big for me, so I will be making 75% of the required units to begin with.  I probably will need to make more of each unit once I decide on the quilt size I want.  

Here is a sampling of my Part 2 units.
I used the Tri Rec rulers to cut the patches.  I made a total of 75 units which measure 3-1/2" square.

Everyone who knows me knows that I love purple so it was fun to cut and sew the Part 3 units.  I made 168 of these little beauties.




Now that I have a lot of units to play with I tried my hand at guessing possible blocks we might be assembling.

 
If you are interested in making this mystery quilt, head on over to Quiltville and check it out.  It's not too late to start. 

I'm linked up:  http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2016/12/mystery-monday-link-up-part-3.html

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Quilting!

   ~Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...