About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, March 29, 2013

On The Needles–Mar 29, 2013

OTN-032913
I promised myself that I’d make a new pair of “Duffers” to replace the pair I wore out.  I did some darning on the old pair, but they’re too far gone and I want a pretty new pair.
I’m using a ball of Patons Classic Wool, plum heather color and US size 11 needles. 

The pattern can be found at mindie.wordpress.com.   These slippers knit up quickly, having only 19 rows.  I’m making the original which is knit flat and sewn down the heel and bottom of the foot.  After I’ve completed the second slipper, I will felt them in the washing machine.  Can’t wait to get these on my feet.

What’s on your needles?  Check out the links at Patchwork Times to see what other’s are knitting this week.
             ~Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...