About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, April 5, 2013

On The Needles–Apr 5, 2013

ballband2The pattern I chose to make for this month’s washcloth/dishcloth is called “Ball Band Dishcloth” by Peaches and Crème.  You can find the pattern here.  The name of this pattern is not very creative.  I believe it has been printed on the back of the band of their yarn for years and the style appears to be old-fashioned. 

I’m using size 7 US needles and two different colors of 100% cotton yarn – white and the  purple/teal/brown leftover from the circular washcloth I made last month.



OTN-040513
Things are going well so far.  The pattern is easy enough, but I don’t LOVE it.  Perhaps I’ll feel better about it once I get it wet and use it. 

I did some more internet searching for washcloth patterns and found a couple that I want make in the coming months. 
So, what’s on your needles?  Be sure to visit Patchwork Times for links to other blog posts.

Happy Knitting! 
         ~Diane

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...