About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Tumbling Blocks block


I finally got the Craftsy July Block of the Month made.  This is my first Tumbling Blocks block.  The thought of using just three colors/fabrics for the blocks seemed boring to me so I spent a little time going through my leftover fabrics and came up with these combinations.  All the fabrics have been used in recent baby quilts.  This will make a good center block for a future baby quilt.

I'm linked up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced.

Thanks for stopping by........Happy Quilting!
       ~Diane

3 comments:

  1. The block looks great! I really like all the different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've signed up for the Cratsy BOM this year and last year and still have yet to make one block. Yikes. After seeing this, I realize I REALLY need to get moving on it.

    Beautiful color choices and really well made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this block. You're color combinations are great. I think it makes it look more 3-D this way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...