About Me

My photo
Pacific Northwest, United States

Welcome

I've been crafting things for myself and others since my teen years. Designing and creating is not just what I do.....it's Who I Am. Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, October 18, 2013

On The Needles - October 18, 2013

It's a Finish!!!   The "Just Like Honey Dishcloth", the pattern I chose to knit this month, is done.

My gauge must be really off, because the finished size is supposed to be approximately 8-inch square and mine turned out 11-inch square.  That's O.K. because I have big hands.  The pattern was easy to do.  I like the thickness to the fabric, it's heavier and denser than most of the other patterns I've made.  For more information about this washcloth see my previous blog post Here.  

I've also made some progress on the test shawl I'm knitting.  I still have about 15 more rows of stockinette stitch to go before I start the actual lace rows.

So, what's On Your Needles today?  I'm linked up with Patchwork Times.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Knitting!!!
             ~Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...